Get In On The Action – TAKE ACTION WITH THE RIGHT MINDSET AND BEST ENERGY
Often times, we just jump into doing
- We don’t think much about preparing our minds and energy for the task we’re about to do
The problem with jumping into doing
- When we simply jump into doing a new task, we often do it with the same mindset and energy we had when leaving the previous task we did. For example:
- Napping –> creating: A big jump – If the last task you did was eat lunch, or worse, took a nap – the mindset and energy for those kinds of activities aren’t going to help you as you gear up for some real action taking
Stop for a moment before you take action
Visualize and state (out loud) a successful outcome for the task you’re about to do:
- I’m about to create an awesome productivity video
- I’m about to happily pay all my bills for the month
- I’m about to give you the best presentation ever!
Get your body into a state of confidence and action by adopting the right physiology
It only takes 5-10 seconds
- This simple routine can be done for virtually any activity, big or small, in 5-10 seconds, so do it – the effect it will have on your level of producing results will be significant!
- Practice this ‘state of action’ routine throughout the rest of the day and experience for yourself how it ramps up your ability to get things done