TURN YOUR SMARTPHONE INTO A PERSONAL COACH
Use Power Alarms To Practice Success
Practicing simple success habits matters
Feeling and expressing gratitude
Getting up and moving
Thinking about your goals
Pushing through fear
The challenge is remembering to do them
- How can you remember to practice these habits when you’re constantly thinking, processing, and doing other things?
Power Alarms can help – practice success
- Create smartphone alarms with labels to remind you to practice these habits throughout the day
- Grab your smartphone and create one Power Alarm right now. Add more as you adjust to using this strategy. Create an alarm to:
- Remind you to express gratitude for something in the
- Display an inspirational or motivating quote
- Remind you to text, someone, you love to let them know you’re thinking about them
- Remind you to get up and move
- Remind you to smile
- Remind you to check your body language
- Choose an alarm time that is most effective for that item
For the label/message of the alarm, phrase it in a way that you would imagine a trainer/coach would say it to you – have fun with it!
- It’s probably best to create three Power Alarms or less – otherwise, they can become an annoyance!